This is my favourite curry recipe, I have been craving it all day so I just put some on, dinner can’t come quick enough!!! You can use any veggies, I love mushrooms for the texture and we had courgettes and tomatoes in the fridge. I usually put in broccoli or cauliflower but you can use any. You could also sub
Ingredients: Serves 4.
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 fresh cloves of garlic,
chopped,grated thumb sizedpiece of fresh ginger, chopped/grated
- 2 handfuls mushrooms, chopped in half
handfulof cherry tomatoes
- courgette, finely sliced
- 1 hot chilli
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tin of chickpeas
- coconut oil for cooking
- turmeric, 2 tbsp
- cardamom, 4 pods opened
- mustard seeds, tsp
- coriander leaf, tbsp
- Heat coconut oil in a large pot/saucepan. add onions, garlic and ginger and cook until onions are soft.
- Add spices and vegetables and cook for a few minutes until veggies are coated.
- Add coconut milk and chickpeas and simmer for about half to one hour.
- Serve with wholegrain rice.
PS: Be sure to subscribe to my fortnightly newsletter. I send out a mix of recipes like this to try, and video workouts for you to do at home. As a bonus, you will receive the highlights of my Nutrition Guide.