Chocolate Avocado Pudding
A delicious, thick, creamy, healthy chocolate pudding! This dessert is so simple and easy to make. You can make it before dinner and leave in the fridge until you are ready. This will satisfy everyone at the dinner table, it is vegan, gluten and dairy free and it boasts healthy fats from the avocados and antioxidants from the cocoa powder!
Ingredients: Serves: 4
- 3 ripe avocados
- 6 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- pinch cinnamon
- Chopped walnuts/almonds
- sliced strawberries
- Place avocados (peeled and pitted) into the food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add unsweetened maple syrup, cocoa powder, cinnamon & vanilla, Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Divide pudding into 4 single serve cups. Add your toppings.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.